What We Do
The Chanterelle Duo provides classical guitar and violin music for weddings, parties, and events in Austin, Texas. We are proud to offer free music selection service to all of our clients. You can have as much or as little involvement in the choice of music as you desire... we'll make it easy for you. Not sure where to start? We'll be glad to talk you through what other folks have done, and advise you about what we've found works the best.
Looking for something that's not on our song list? We've played special requests ranging from hymns to rock songs.
You can listen to us by checking out our MP3 samples.
Our clients have had this to say:
"Thanks for the most memorable and wonderful wedding playing and repertoire. It was all perfect!"
"Thank you for such a lovely performance at our wedding and reception. The music really made the day more beautiful and meaningful. Best wishes to you both!" -D.B. (bride)
"Thank you so much for being a part of mine and Alex's special day. The ceremony music was incredibly beautiful, and we recieved numerous compliments about the music during and after the wedding. Thank you again for providing us with such amazing music!
Call or email now to reserve your 2013 date! As always, we're working on new repertoire, and we're excited to announce that we'll have some new recordings soon!
Visit us on Facebook!
Here are our 7 newest mp3s:
- Ave Maria (the Bach/Gounod version) is frequently played for seating of families or lighting of a unity candle.
- Ode to Joy is one of our favorite recessionals.
- Trumpet Voluntary is a standard processional.
- Meditation From Thais by Jules Massanet is a famous violin solo that works well for processionals or prelude music.
- Cantar Montanes is a Latin American traditional tune - we think you'll like it.
- Waltz by Brahms is a great prelude selection.
- El Choclo by Angel Villoldo is our first original arrangement of a famous Argentinian tango.
Go to our MP3 page to hear more examples of how our unique combination of violin and guitar can sound in a wide variety of musical styles ... then let our years of experience help to make your special event that much more special.